Are you ready to transform your business office?
With enterprise content management (ECM) and our custom workflow solutions, RCMS can transform static, unstructured information and documents into a dynamic part of your business office operations. Utilizing Hyland’s OnBase ECM software and the RCMS ReSolve™ A/R Management Platform, our automated workflow technologies seamlessly integrate to your billing applications and revenue cycle processes, reducing and/or eliminating many of the inefficient, manual processes that require staff intervention. Using advanced document management programming tools, such as auto-indexing and auto-classification, correspondence routing becomes automated, directing documents to designated worklists and departmental work queues. By integrating multiple healthcare information systems and ECM with a common user interface, RCMS can increase productivity, identify defects for timely adjudication, and reduce your cost to collect.
ECM & Workflow Benefits
RCMS provides significant time-saving benefits in many areas, including:
- Reduced manual tasks and data entry errors
- Correspondence document management & indexing for quick retrieval
- Data extraction & normalization of paper-based documents
- Improved operational efficiencies and turnaround times
- Integration with other business applications
- Real-time analytics, reports and scorecards
- Hosted or on-premise ECM deployment
- Accountability and audit trails for all processes
- Professional services team specializing in healthcare claims & billing
- Easy-to-use intuitive interfaces and HIPAA compliant, secure access
RCMS brings decades of healthcare business office and software development experience to improve your revenue cycle. We can provide hosted or on-site document management and workflow solutions that provide staff with quick access to indexed, searchable documents in all formats. Contact RCMS about improving your operations.