Business Process Consulting
Whether you’re trying to improve specific administrative tasks or all of your AR and financial management processes, RCMS Business Process Consulting can help to determine the best approach for your organization in redesigning inefficient work processes — or with implementing new technology to realize a measurable return. RCMS will analyze your current barriers for improvement with a detailed engagement that will identify cost-saving opportunities in support of long-term strategies for permanent change.
RCMS can provide step-by-step operational changes that safeguard the financial performance of your organization, specializing in strategies with practice group mergers and practice aggregation.
Business Process Consulting Benefits
- Identification of opportunities for automation and gains in efficiency
- Implementation of Best Practice status with AR Management
- Overall improvement of revenue cycle KPIs
- Implementation of proficiency plans with reporting & analytics
- Management of billing processes through a merger and/or practice aggregation
- Third-party analysis of existing practice management systems, clearinghouses and banking partnerships
- Development of single tax ID reporting with business unit autonomy
- Analysis of planned or existing outsourced services
- Determination of back-office needs for staff additions/reductions
Long-Term Revenue Cycle Improvement Strategies
Our long-term improvement strategies will include all areas of the revenue cycle, delivering scalable solutions that increase staff efficiency and add value to your Business Office. Once we have a defined scope of work, the consulting team will deliver a solution design document that will detail the recommended actions, technology and timelines for implementation. We will investigate and report on every actionable revenue cycle improvement opportunity, including: Patient Access; Eligibility; Charge Capture; Payment Processing; Data Validation; Systems Integration; Bank Reconciliation; Denial Management; Collection & Follow-Up; Reporting; and Document Management.
Contact RCMS to learn more about our Business Process Consulting Services.