Maintaining Your Applications and Processes with Systems Management & Support Services
RCMS provides a wide range of systems management and support services, bringing decades of technical and business office experience to healthcare providers and payors. Our services are here to support your Revenue Cycle Team and to aid you in confidently carrying out all of your business office functions. By providing for RCMS ReSolve™ module support and OnBase ECM application support in a combined delivery model, we can deliver maximum value and scalability to our customers. As your organization changes and grows, so can your systems.
Our Systems Management Team augments your in-house IT Department with a high level of programming and business office knowledge that you can depend on.
- Direct access to RCMS Support Services via Zoom, Email or Phone
- Subject matter expertise with connecting to existing HIS platforms
- Legacy system support for all OnBase RCM applications
- Remote updates for all ReSolve™ applications
- Remote monitoring of system functions, processing results and data integrity
- Implementation and support of OnBase Enterprise Content Management (ECM)
- Recurrent product training; available both onsite and online
- Advanced programming knowledge with all installed applications and partner solutions
- Clearinghouse, Lockbox and Banking relationship expertise across all treasury functions
- Engagement with third-party vendors (as required)
- Migration guidance and support for new and proposed core systems
- Management dashboards confirm all applications and treasury functions are running as designed
Working with the RCMS Team
RCMS provides a single point of contact for you to you coordinate revenue cycle improvement efforts across multiple departments, IT staff, and vendor/partners. We will apply best practices across all of our designated systems management functions so internal staff can focus on doing their jobs. By choosing the RCMS Support Team, risks associated with designated applications are transferred from your organization to us.
Technology and Business Process Support
RCMS Systems Management staff provides subject matter expertise in the areas of: Software Engineering; Application Development; Software Integration; Systems Architecture; Hardware Design; Artificial Intelligence (AI); and Machine Learning Technology. Our Business Process Consultants provide experience, guidance and support in the areas of: Organizational Transformation; Systems Migration Planning; Aggregation Strategies; and Executive Advisory Services. This unique blend of attributes and qualifications will have a positive impact on your financial performance, now and in the future.
Contact RCMS to learn more about our Systems Management and Support Services.