For RCMS clients with multiple EMR and billing systems, the RCMS ReSolve™ A/R Management Platform provides the means to consolidate resources and improve business office processes – without having to eliminate hard to displace, vested applications. One of the many technologies we utilize to do this is robotics process automation (RPA).
Using RPA in healthcare business applications can significantly reduce manual, repetitive processes that are prone to human error and waste valuable time. In partnership with your Accounting and IT teams, RCMS can help your organization to develop an RPA plan that explores all areas of the revenue cycle — where repeated processes can be substantially improved.
Below are just a few examples of how RPA can benefit your organization:
- Improved accuracy over redundant manual data entry
- Unattended and attended RPA applications
- Automates repetitive tasks in conjunction with AI and machine learning
- Allows staff to be more productive and focus on higher-value work
- Can move data across HIS applications
- Connects multiple billing systems where APIs don’t exist
- Data is stored for auditing compliance with regulatory requirements
- Adjusts and scales to changes in underlying systems
RCMS brings decades of healthcare business office and software development experience to improve your revenue cycle. We specialize in working with IDNs having multiple EHR/EMRs and billing systems. Contact RCMS for an assessment of your business applications and how you can benefit from RPA to improve your operations.