ReSolve® Patient Access
From Scheduling to Insurance Validation and POS Collections, RCMS ReSolve™ Patient Access Ensures that Insurance Information and Deductible Payments are Captured at Registration
Patient Access is a critical first step with implementing best practice strategies in Revenue Cycle Management and in creating permanent, measurable improvements. We start with automated workflows that capture referrals, orders and other pre-visit documentation, linking them to the patient record in the Electronic Medical Record (EMR) and/or Practice Management System (PMS). Staff can then schedule appointments with confidence and assist the A/R billing and collection teams for insurance reimbursement.
ReSolve™ captures additional patient information at registration (insurance cards, identification, etc.) and integrates them into the EMR – where documents are securely stored and indexed in the document management system. RCMS Patient Access solutions provide staff with the ability to review a patient’s outstanding balances for a department, group and/or health system – streamlining automated workflow tools to discretely collect in-person co-pays and other remaining funds to be paid. Built-in tracking and audit controls ensure accurate statement reporting on all payments received.
As part of the patient registration process, point-of-service payments are captured and applied to patient co-pays and deductibles. By collecting payments at the beginning of the revenue cycle, providers collect cash faster and prevent payment delays.
RCMS ReSolve™ Patient Access integrates with your billing and ECM/Document Management Systems to automate all point-of-service collections, eliminating the need to re-key patient information. Additional features include receipt generation, payment posting, balancing tools and reporting capabilities – with real-time scorecards showing department efficiencies and cash collections.
Medical Necessity Determination and Orders
RCMS ReSolve™ Patient Access captures physician orders electronically and routes them automatically using customizable workflows, regardless of the original intake format. This allows for a centralized solution that supports sorting and splitting orders that have been indexed to patient accounts. Workflows for medical necessity determination can also be implemented, reducing overall denial rates.
ReSolve™ Patient Access Benefits
- Staff can easily locate all related Scheduling, Registration and Medical Order documents
- Single system for all POS actions (payments, reconciliation, reporting, work listing)
- HL7 integration to other systems such as Scheduling, Eligibility, and Host Billing
- System-generated, patient friendly receipts for patient and hospital system repository
- All forms of payments processed: co-pays, deductibles, coinsurance, prior balance
- Collect outstanding balances for department, group and/or health system reducing days in A/R
- Dynamically link follow-up activities to reduce missing charges
- Improved internal cash tracking and audit controls
- Productivity and KPI Reporting for accurate, real-time assessment of efficiencies
- Scalable to meet the demands of any multi-site, multi-facility environment
RCMS Healthcare Provider Solutions:
ECM for Patient Access: Scheduling, Registration & POS Collections
RCMS provides for hosted or on-site Enterprise Content Management (ECM) that provides staff with quick access to indexed, searchable documents in all formats. Contact RCMS to learn more about our ECM Document Management Solutions that can help to improve Patient Access processes for your Health System, Hospital or Practice Group.