RCMS ReSolve® Correspondence Management
RCMS ReSolve® Correspondence Management Automatically Indexes and Routes Documents of All Formats, Reducing Turn Times and Increasing Staff Productivity
By capturing and routing correspondence through rules-based workflows, ReSolve® Correspondence Management facilitates items being entered and worked faster, thereby reducing turn-times and increasing staff efficiency. We leverage Artificial Intelligence (AI) technology to automate processes, resulting in improved patient satisfaction and reduced callbacks.
The key to effective correspondence management is having a solution capable of capturing paper and electronic documentation in all formats, including scanned mail, faxes, emails and other data that is available from any other health information system. Using the latest best-of-breed tools, such as auto-indexing and auto-classification, correspondence routing becomes automated, directing documents to departmental work queues and appropriate personnel.
RCMS ReSolve® Correspondence Management help providers to utilize all of the documentation being collected across departments and at different facilities to support and improve patient care, drive operational efficiencies, and lower costs.
ReSolve® Correspondence Benefits
- Reduced inefficient time spent with paper handling and scanning of documents
- Improved data quality and accessibility to patient care and insurance coverage information
- Faster routing of correspondence to appropriate personnel and work queues
- Automated workflow processes that increase speed and drive revenue cycle improvements
- Improved patient satisfaction with better, timely service
- Improved employee satisfaction with less time spent retrieving and requesting documents
- Scalable, multichannel infrastructure that can grow can grow with mergers and acquisitions
- Enforcement of records management policies for legal and regulatory requirements
- Leverage Hyland’s OnBase Enterprise Content Management (ECM)
RCMS Healthcare Provider Solutions:
ECM for Correspondence Management
RCMS provides for hosted or on-site Enterprise Content Management (ECM) that provides staff with quick access to indexed, searchable documents in all formats. Contact RCMS to learn more about our ECM Document Management Solutions that can help to improve Correspondence Management for your Health System, Hospital or Practice Group.