Are you manually storing and retrieving a lot of paper documents in file cabinets and boxes? If you don’t have an Enterprise Content Management (ECM) system, the answer is typically yes. For most companies, large and small, poor records management leads to staff inefficiency, loss of information, potential HIPAA violations, unnecessary risk (in the case of litigation) and dissatisfied customers. In all of these cases, there’s potential for lost revenue. There is a better way.
OnBase by Hyland
As a Certified Hyland OnBase Reseller and an experienced systems integrator, RCMS can provide for hosted or on-site OnBase installations, combined with custom solutions for back-office applications ranging from Accounts Payable and HR to Legal Departments. With the implementation of OnBase ECM, documents can be collected and retrieved by authorized employees at any time, using an intuitive, easy-to-use interface. Real-time access to data and documents, integrated with other Line of Business (LOB) systems, promotes information sharing and collaboration that would otherwise be difficult and time-consuming to achieve.
ECM/Records Management Benefits
- Eliminates disparate, disconnected content silos
- Efficient organization of data and documents in a central repository
- Document classification & indexing for quick retrieval
- Document version control and audit trail
- Storage of all document types and data files
- Improved operational efficiencies and turnaround times
- Improved customer service and customer retention
- Integration with other LOB systems and applications
- Provides for workflow design & worklist implementation
RCMS can deliver proven ECM solutions that provide for significant productivity gains and the secure storage of all your vital business records. Contact RCMS about improving staff efficiency and organizing your business information.