Leveraging Artificial Intelligence (AI) to automate the collection of all correspondence, RCMS is able to create efficiencies throughout the revenue cycle. The key to effective correspondence management is having the right software technology in place to capture paper and electronic documentation in all formats, including scanned mail, faxes, emails and other data.
Using advanced document management programming tools, such as auto-indexing and auto-classification, correspondence routing becomes automated, directing documents to designated worklists and departmental work queues.
Driving Operational Efficiencies and Lower Cost
ReSolve™ Correspondence provides significant time-saving benefits in many areas, including:
- Reduced inefficient time spent with paper handling and scanning of documents
- Improved data quality and accessibility to patient care and insurance coverage information
- Faster routing of correspondence to appropriate personnel and work queues
- Automated workflow processes that increase speed and drive revenue cycle improvements
- Improved patient satisfaction with better, timely service
- Improved employee satisfaction with less time spent retrieving and requesting documents
- Scalable, multichannel infrastructure that can grow with practice aggregation
- Enforcement of records management policies for legal and regulatory requirements
RCMS brings decades of healthcare business office and software development experience to improve your revenue cycle. We can provide hosted or on-site Enterprise Content Management (ECM) that provides staff with quick access to indexed, searchable documents in all formats. Contact RCMS about improving your workflow processes.