RCMS, LLC is looking for an Information Technology Analyst to assist with managing business application projects and deploying our technology solutions to healthcare customers. The desired candidate is experienced with SQL development, scripting technologies and server administration. Experience with Enterprise Content Management (ECM) highly desirable.
This person will consult with management regarding business priorities, use data collection and modeling to identify target areas for improvement, and collaborate with developer colleagues to implement impactful solutions. You need excellent analytical, problem-solving, and project management skills while managing and troubleshooting IT systems.
This is a full-time position with medical and PTO benefits or a hybrid FT/contract opportunity. Westlake, OH office location and/or remote work option available to the right individual.
Requirements and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, IT, or related field
- Computer proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Superior analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Skilled in database programming and software installation
- Familiarity with Healthcare IT standards
- Familiarity with programming and/or scripting languages
- Awareness of current standards and trends in IT and emerging technology
- Understanding of IT security and network risks
- 2 years of experience in a similar role
- Willing to learn and take direction
- Exemplary communication skills
How to Apply
Contact us here with your name, phone and email address. The hiring manager for this position will respond by email with additional information on how to send your resume and to schedule a phone interview.